Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Homeowner

It's official.  I now own my home.  My brother picked up the paperwork from the lawyer yesterday.  I am not the sole owner.  My brother is on it, too.  But I am the one living in the house, paying the bills, and responsible for the upkeep.  It is scary not only having this responsibility but the fact that my mother's name is no longer on the house.  Her name is still on all the bills except for the gas bill that some moron put their name on my address.  It took me three months to realize this and I paid it all along so there was no problem with the gas, but I did have to put my name on the bill since they wanted to speak to my mother to put her name back on.  I guess I have to move on to a new phase and accept home ownership.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment