Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sick

OK, I did not get anything accomplished last week. My excuse was that I was sick. After the eye doctor appointment on Tuesday, I got an awful pain on my right side. I thought I was getting a bladder infection. I had one a couple of years ago and it started in the same way, with a pain on my side. This did not feel exactly the same in that I wasn't running to the bathroom and just dripping out and walking made it feel better. I was up wandering around the house at 3:15 in the morning. At that stage I knew I wouldn't make it to work. I was having a strange, stabbing pain in my abdomen for three days and a lot of time in the bathroom. Anyway I do feel better today. Back to work tomorrow.

I have my list of things to do tomorrow. Voting and shopping are on the top of the list. I do love early voting. At least I don't have to wonder were to go in a large gym as they have a bunch of different precincts in one place and even the people running it don't know were the correct precinct is. This way I will go into one room and just concentrate on voting.

It is after 10:30 and I have to get to bed so I will let you know what I accomplish tomorrow.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment